Monday 18 January 2010

Critical studies essay proposal form ( Task 3)

I have decided that my provisional essay title will be - ANSWER

The main issues I will be adressing in this essay are how to determan what is reality from fantasty and the thrust of my argument is based on whether you can be sure that what you are living in is reality in comparison to a fake world? Also what makes you use hyperreality?

I will be looking at a wide source of visual material from ?????? to??????

I will be using Hyperreality as a methodology, Are things as they are?

I will be refairing to one major theorist within this essay, his name is Baudrillard.

I will be reading books about Baudrillard to collect quotes and give myself a better understanding of the Hyperreality concept, Some of the books I will be refering to are:

Baudrillard for beginners
Introducing Braudrillard
and any other additional material I can find at the libary/ online.

One of the major examples of Hyperreality is the famous Keanu Reeves film - The Matrix.

1 comment:

  1. This will be an interesting topic to investigate. In fact I am conducting a seminar on this topic next Monday!
    Can you add a formal Harvard referenced bibliography please.

    ReplyDelete